Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Thursday 29 March 2012

PAM used to be known as something you made your sandwiches with

I just checked my PAM / JUNK/ RUBBISH EMAILS BOX.

And I was struck by the email title ...

"HUMONGOUS BOUNCY BOOBIES."


"Goshhhhh!" I thought to myself.  Now there's a catchy title.

Good Lord I thought, maybe I can get some "HUMONGOUS BOUNCY BOOBIES" for COLLECT.
I could change my image!  I could get my hair dyed ... not sure which colour yet? What dya reckon?
I havent died my hair for 5 years and I dont miss it except for a pixy sprinkling of the odd grey hair which I have noticed of late.  AGHHHH. Breath.
Maybe 5 or 6 in total ...AND YES I pulled them out furiously shouting at the mirror with fire in my eyes!

"I AM STILL YOUNG!"


ANYWAY.

I digress.
I am going to go to any lengths possible to be GLAMOUROUS.  I am CHANGING my image.
I am going to get my but tucked, my boobs done, my hair dyed, my legs extended, a tattoo on my back saying ' CRAFT IS PANE: PANE IS CRAFT" and get myself some bad bitch heels and some Moshino.

Thats ma plan.

Laters Potatas. X



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.