Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Project Collect.

I have contacted the other 9 artists that are also exhibiting in The Project Space at COLLECT and suggested that we do a group count down blog.  It is going to be called 'Project Collect' and will run for a month from April 10th to the start of the show on May 10th.  It will be great to see what the other artists are up to in their preparations and for us to be able to get to know each other a little bit before we arrive at the Saatchi.

Will keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.