Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Purrrrrrlease vote for me Rodney.

If you have two minutes I would really really weally weally appreciate your fine vote in the Craft and Design Awards.  (Said in a Dutch accent).  So if you are likin me stitchin in da kitchen and fancy a smoke and a pancake then PURLEASE click this link below for some fine voting action and some rewarding button ticking.

http://www.craftanddesign.net/awards/



But whatever you do DONT, I repeat DO NOT.... look at all the other really really gorgeous gifted work on there by all the other talented folk there is in this country (we should be very proud) ... just vote for me and log off quickly yeah???!  



Brilliant.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.