Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 30 March 2012

Exciting News...

The Crafts Council are going to commission a filmmaker to make a short film about the processes involved in my work for COLLECT!

This is great news and I will keep you posted on when and where you can see it.  It will also be on show during the exhibition which is fantastic as it is very easy to forget the hours and hours of different little stitches and tiny paintbrushes and small bits of leather and fabric and threads from the floor when you are standing in a clean white space in front of finished framed work.  It is always difficult to explain the processes involved to people who have never seen my work before and this will help deliver a whole package to promote my work and free machine embroidery as a beautiful medium.
So thats brilliant.  Thanks CC!!


1 comment:

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.