Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 23 July 2010

Not yet seen....



Have got easy access to Collin the computer again..
SO, here are some more I hadn't had chance to upload.... from the 4 Dayer in Ham.








SUPERB!!!  
Dont you think these would make a fabulous Lou Gardiner's Superstitchers book?  There will be approximately 140 of these Stitchery witcherys in NZ when I leave if not more....A fabulous exhibition me thinks???
Hello Sponsorship?
Hello Gallerys?
Hello Bernina?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.