Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Oooooooohhweeeeeeewooo!

One more day till my Kettlechips Handmade campaign! 


Please see The Guardian, The Times, The Daily Mail or the Evening Standard tomorrow for some stitchery witchery magic.  There will also be a short film on the Kettle Chips Website and an update of my project and work in progress photos... HERE!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.