Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Thursday 18 November 2010

Kirstie Allsopp Homemade Home Book Illustration.


Here are a few photographs of the work I was commissioned to do for 
The Kirstie Allsopp Homemade Home show BOOK by Hodder and Stoughton.



This commission later led to teaching Kirstie Allsopp a Master Class in Free Machine Embroidery and Drawing.  



So I travelled to London with my sewing machine and threads and some disco tunes.


Watch the show to see Kirstie in action .... Episode 5.




If you are interested in doing one of my 

SUPERSTITCHERS workshops 

in January then please keep an eye out for the information and booking form appearing on my website next week. I will open 14 places for grabs to become a proper SUPERSTITCHER at some special THREE day workshops at the beautiful 
Quarry Bank Mill, Styal!
  





















All SUPERSTITCHERS enquiries please email me at -

louise@lougardiner.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Great one Louise, I was in your 1st class in Dunedin - and I did get to see Kirstie's Homemade Home here last year. (Three Christmas Episodes on SKY TV). Hope they screen the episode you are in here as well. I will be watching out for it, as I really enjoy her shows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your appearance. You seemed to have an lovely quiet sense of humour and your ideas and work were just great. Led me to look at your site and discover that your real sense of humour was probably edited out! I just had to enrol for your course. You seem to teach something that is so full of possibility. I'm very excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for share this blog. It is very informative blog for Kirsties Homemade Home

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.