Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Celebrating the Handmade!

Celebrating the love of the handmade 
...is the wonderful brand Kettlechips with whom I have been working for the past 3 months.  
I have to say I was delighted to be invited to pitch by design agency, 101 for this exciting advertising campaign because frankly I love crisps and I love a new challenge!  

Today we are launching our Handmade Campaign in The TIMES, The GUARDIAN, Evening Standard and Daily Mail newspapers.  I have a lot to say about this handmade shenanigans and shall be bloggy blogging about the work in progress and sharing the photographs that I have taken throughout the campaign.  


But in the meantime watch out for some of my stitchery witchery
that looks a little like this... 



And this...


And this...


And this...


Please see the Kettle chips face book page for a mini film about my work.

I will be launching a nationwide CRAFT COMPETITION next week with 
Kettle and my old mate, the lovely Kirsty Allsop... 

SO...watch this space! 

Da Daaaa!  


Loulou La Fry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.