Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Saturday 5 May 2012

The Final Countdown.....

With only an hour to go Super S finished the last of the framing and me, F and JT packed up as the courier waited........ This is the super dooper frame workshop ..... Art Graphics... in Macclesfield... Only discovered them this year having moved from Brizzle but they are so accommodating and profeshhhhh.   





3 of 5 ... about to be wrapped and loaded.  

Give us a wrap!!!

'I was walking down the street...... la la la dee dom dom.....'




Yeehah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.