Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Monday 16 April 2012

Needle Power


Infinite possibilities.... Time issues.... Thread wars and Colour clashes..



Twiggy shards and shardy twigs, Pompom explosions and thread bursts...


How much is enough?


The reverse... The Final countdown.... the iron... the board ... Oh gosh I am so exciting...


The back of number 4


Number 5 designs


Neaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


X

1 comment:

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.