Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Thursday 26 April 2012

Every little helps...

If I get in a deranged trance .... it helps.

Been stitchin like a Mo Fo.

I have listened to Booka Shade a million times.... its probably the most listened to album of this project.

My Mum hand washed my tubi grip bandages.  I love that woman.

14 hour day .

3 days to go...




2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the last lap Louise, I am sure your work will be sensational!
    The end is in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! Nothing says 'I love you' like someone washing your tubi grip bandages, lol. You're nearly there now I'm willing you along, all the best.
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.