Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

3 weeks to go....


I love COLOUR!






Things were going amazingly well till Monday.  

I got out of bed and immediately lay down again carefully and quickly.  My back had gone and I was in a lot of pain.  Blimey oh Riley.  This has never happened before.
ANYWAY..... 2 days of anti inflams, many many hot water bottles (I LOVE THEM), lots of tiger balm, a long and silent do in an amazing hot tub and some loving TLC from my family has put me back on track and today I was sewing again.... albeit a little stiffly.  
There is no time to stop as I am very behind schedule so I will have to pile on the stretches and the anti inflams and the occasional bottles of gin...... I have a show to put on....its gonna be good when I get there but my god theres a long way to go yet...



Tomorrow my new industrial sewing machine arrives .. later than expected but in time to help me finish these last few pieces.  

I need to name her and break a bottle of cheap CAVA against her and drink the lot
.... will let you know the name.



Lou Ooooh Oooooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.