Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Monday 28 February 2011

Just to say....

Its been on my mind and I really want to say this...


I am really thinking about my friends and colleagues in New Zealand at the moment.  
My thoughts are with you all during this time of tremendous devastation and loss in Christchurch.


I send you all lots of love and hope to see you all again soon.
I really miss my big trip ; the awesome scenery and the amazing people I was so privileged to meet.


Much love to you all.












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the thoughts you lovely thing! We miss you too and would love to be at one of your stitching workshops at the moment (as far away from here as possible!!) Our city has changed forever, we feel sad, scared and hopeful. It's surreal too - it's a beautiful day here and we're playing with the kids outside and life seems normal except that a couple of minutes down the road it's completely different.
    Lots of love to you.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.