Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 25 March 2011

Just a quickie

To say .... I have not been blogging!  So Sorry follower Blogeroobyjobbyfans.... I have been settling back into a busy life in the UK.  My Big Trip seems a world away and a lot has happened.


I am slowly accumulating 10-16 new works for my next show 'Losing the thread' at Quarry Bank Mill in May.




I have some lovely new work in progress pics which I will post in the next few days when I find a minute alone with Malcolm the mac.


Speak soon......


Pasta la vista...








Squeedgie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.