Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Thursday 16 December 2010

WOWZERS!!!!



I am so sorry that I am not bloggin' at the mo but I am inundated with emails.  
I have one on the boil and it is a beauty ... should be posting it today....

Just to let you know that I have only a few places left for the 
SUPERSTITCHERS Workshops 

which are as follows -

January - 2 spaces
February - 3 spaces
March - 2 spaces 


So if you are Mmmm-ing and Aghhhhiing - HURRY UP!

32 people have booked since Channel 4's Homemade Home including two chaps!
It will be wonderful to meet so many enthusiatic varied people from all over the UK!  
How totally super!!!!


LouWooohooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.