Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Wednesday 1 September 2010

Boot on the bronx

Yeah yeah yeah ow......

Boots on the Bronx side.....


Looby G with some cool graffiti ....in the pouring rain, Auckland, just before I did a swan dive and a head spin!!!  The photographer didn't manage to catch those which was a shame as they were swell.

Breaking in the booty!  

Whoop!


Got my food and clothes packed and I am off to Miranda. 
Off line for a couple of days in the sanctuary so speak soon peeps... next time I see ya I will be a fully fledged bird watcher in the bush.  


The only problem is I haven't got a kagool.


BIG SHOUT OUT TO JACK HUGHES!!!!!!!  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  
LOVE YOU!!!!




And Happy September to all you bloggarobbajobbas, I see we have a new two.   
WELCOME!




Lou Citywide

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shoes, adequate replacement I feel.
    36 followers! Go you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.