Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Wednesday 11 August 2010

No Wi Fi No Hi Hi

Be patient my friends ... I am wi fi less and I can only put my bloggerobbajobs on when I am Wifi'd up.... 
I haven't got loads to say at the moment but have a few photos on their way...


I have taught workshops at Dunedin and Christchurch in the past few days ... 
Have been asked to return to do a three dayer at Dunedin, a three dayer at Welly and an extra two dayer in Auckland...


Need bed.  


Hope you all well and good.


Lou blogga robber jobba not enoughffa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.