Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Tuesday 17 August 2010

I miss cleaning.

I would like to big up the friends of mine who have kept in touch.  


WOOP WOOP WOOP!!! 


It is so bloody lovely to hear from you and I really really appreciate it.


Jemsicals, Christicles, Absticles, Richsticles,  Moosicles, Martsicles, Testicles, Whoops sorry I mean TEDsicles, Aunty Joansicles, Blanketsicles, Sisticles, Kirsticles, Sophsticles, Jamsicles, Bertsicles and many moresicles!!!! 


I am missing you all terribly but I am made of strong stuff and being fed extremely well.
I just about make up for it by working hard!  I am driving the ladies hard.... getting them driving their sewing machines like Aston Martins.  


(If I keep mentioning them they might eventually sponsor me!) 


I hope you will still love me when I am fat.  


I am being looked after like a queen.  


I MISS CLEANING!!!!!


I am dreaming a LOT.


I have a sore chest.


I am downing vitamins like they have gone out of fashion....




Does that make sense? :/


I miss all the ridiculously hum drum things in life that I used to do everyday and like my dear Goaty friend Abba dabby says .... maybe going away makes you realise what you got!  I think she is having a mini go at me for leaving but I don't mind as I miss her too! 
YOU OLD GOAT!!!!!


I even miss cleaning the studio kitchen. 


?


On my early morning coach journey from Napier to Rotorua, wrapped in woollies, I was listening to one of our favourite albums by a band called FEVER RAY.  I was remembering a day not so long ago us in our summer clothes, on Abba Dabba's newly painted studio floor,  singing loudly and badly but extremely passionately to this album.  What a lovely memory.  I cant wait to go spend time again chatting about painting, men, drinking, drawing, music and sex!  


Cough Cough Cough ...... awfully sorry don't know what on earth came over me!!! 
I am an embroideress and I don't talk about rude things.  
Apologies dear readers.  
A momentary lapse.  
It must be the weather.


I LOVE STITCH!!!  




Embroidery is my life!!!








Long live Berniney!!!




I have to go back to my lovely host no 9's now .... I managed to sneak a bit of time out and about ON MY OWN!


BUT they will be worried if I dont get back soon and it is already 7pm.  


I am staying with the sweetest couple in the world ...  I want to adopt them but I dont think they would let me as they are both 70- 80.  
Honestly ... I have met the dearest people here. 
This is a lovely country and the people are GENUINE with a capital G.


AND SO HOSPITABLE!




But This weekend I am meeting up with friends FROM BRISTOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have a few days off!  I might get to do the cooking!!!!!!!!






Naughty Lousicles.

1 comment:

  1. he he liked yr honest and thought proking blog.... yes it must be such a weird thing being so out of yr normal life,,,cleaning. meeting up with mates, having a day in being unsociable ( oh how i bet u long for that )...however the strange thing is u will prob have times in the future when u return to yr normal life that u long for such a change??!! interesting,,,its all about a happy medium i fink....just said bye to my first born who is off to sea for a week,,hes so impressive, i am so proud of him lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.