Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 2 July 2010

Answers on a post card please....

A brilliant email from a great friend of mine.... Kirstles.

How come you look so glam and you only have a suitcase and backpack ... Have you got a secret stash of clothes ?

Thanks lovey.... I learnt everything I know from my Mother, scarves, hats and thongs.

How are you making sure your black straw hat isn't getting squashed?

Wearing it mostly although I sat on it the first time today.


My favourite....
How the he'll did you take that photo of your flip flops on that lift thing ?
Self timer ?

Godddd it was real tricky. Answers on a postcard please.

Love you darlink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.