Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Hey hows it hanging?

Bonjour mes amis.

I am taking things very slowly so as to make more headway and avoid mistakes down the line with this mighty project
'QUILTY PLEASURES'.

Pleased to report the progress of my work for LIBERTY - photographs etc below, the most recent up top and scroll down to see progress backwards. I will endeavour to update this and write more as and when I can take a break.... Remember - it is a slow and methodical process - especially the applique at the beginning....

More inspiration research shown here...










Idea Forming - Large sexy Psychedelic genie appearing with force from lamp which has been rubbed and caressed into life.... Licky lips cosmic flower powerful sexy beastess Indian cloud with Carnaby street/ flower power/ 1960's / radical love and peace and flirtation.... direct gaze - consumer power, choice, I WANT YOU ... do you want me too? You know you cant resist me, I am all powerful, Medusa-esque, twiggy-esque, pop-esque, reds, greys, blacks, silver, white, pearlescent, stitched, ornate, celtic, ornamental, free love, woman - sex thing, male fear, control, pigeon holing..... and so on..... wow - I am enjoying this!













What dya think Folks?

Louarna Gardillarna x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.