Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Saturday 31 October 2009

Marvelous Reality...


I am hoping that I am going to break through into the world of real art real soon. 

I have decided that much as I love the fairs that I do - I do not like sitting on a small stand baring my soul and selling greetings cards.  

I feel my work has outgrown this market and I am very excited about this exhibition 'Marvellous Reality' with 'Gallery Espace' in India in which I am exhibiting 7 large embroideries which are being picked up on Monday! 
The gallery is excellent, they really know how to do things properly and I am hoping that it is going to be a huge success that opens many new doors and I can get the elevator up a level.

I just wish I could go see it myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.