Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Monday 18 August 2014

The Handmade Fair! Coming soon!



 "Lou Gardiner’s machine embroidery is the crack cocaine of the craft world" Kirstie Allsopp

I have been invited to teach Kirstie Allsopp on the Super Theatre Stage at the Handmade Fair at 2pm on Friday 19th September and show how to master the sewing machine.

"The best way of becoming a Superstitcher is to get to know your sewing machine and take a brave and spontaneous approach to drawing with the needle.  Lou Gardiner, master of driving a her machine like an Aston Martin will show you how. This energetic workshop will demonstrate Lou's fast paced and fun approach to the free machine embroidered line and help you release your creative beast!."
....................................................... 

Do come along to see us pressing the foot pedal to the floor  and join one of my one hour taster sessions in the sewing tent.


http://www.thehandmadefair.com/kirsties-experts/

1 comment:

  1. Boohoo! I can't come but I'm sure it will be lots of fun! Wishing you well.x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.