Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

COLLECT - Project Space 2012












With Thanks to Sophie Broadbridge photography.



More to follow.
Have been hit by a wall of exhaustion.  


In the mean time.... a few people have been asking for these links. 






(Only 15 hours to go on this one.)




5 comments:

  1. Stunning, gorgeous and beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised you are exhausted! The exhibition looks amazing- those pieces are zinging with energy and so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise
    Visited Collect with my husband last weekend and was brilliant to see your work up close. The amazing embroidery and detail blew us away. Was going to say hi, but your family were with you, (I think they were very impressed you hung all the pieces yourself!). Well done for your awards. (I've mentioned your work on my blog this week, hope thats ok).
    Best wishes
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, I love it. Congratulations, it looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.