Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 23 March 2012

Stitchin Appreciation??

If the answer is 

"HELL YEAH!"

Then I would really appreciate your vote in the Craft and Design Magazine Awards.


It only takes a minute and you need to validate your email address but this does not mean loads of junk mail I absolutely promise, its a lovely magazine and the competition is to promote British Craft.

I know its easy because I voted for myself! :)

Thanking you muchly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.