Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Thursday 9 February 2012

Superstitched Up

Not a pleasant experience.


pla·gia·rism

     [pley-juh-riz-uhm, -jee-uh-riz-] 

noun
1.
The unauthorized use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of themas one's own original work, as by not crediting the author: It is said that he plagiarized Thoreau's plagiarism of a line written byMontaigne. appropriation, infringement, piracy,counterfeiting; theft, borrowing, cribbing, passing off.


My answer - 



2 comments:

  1. Crikey - this is rather brazen. You are so open and generous with sharing your tips and techniques at your workshops - such a shame then to see something like this happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to everyone that emailed me and posted comments about plagiarism.
    I appreciate your support.

    I will be joining ACID - Anti-Copying in Design to protect myself in the future.

    This is the web site.


    http://acid.eu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.