Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Monday 5 September 2011

Ola!

Just to let you all know that my solo show 'Losing The Thread' 
will be closing this Sunday 11th September at 4-30pm after 4 months.  



I have sold 17 pieces and run 4 SUPERSTITCHER workshops in conjunction with this exhibition which opened in May. It would be lovely to have a 'bit of a crowd' as I do demonstrations on the last day - Sunday - if any of you would like to pop in. I will also be open to a little negotiation on the remaining pieces, some of which are new works I have added in the last month. 






It has been a fantastic opportunity and I have really enjoyed exhibiting my work in such a beautiful place in my home village of Styal.  
The staff have been fantastic and there have been thousands of visitors.  
Thank you to everyone who has supported me, bought work, done a workshop and written in my book.  I really appreciate it and I look forward very much to do doing another exhibition.  But where is the question!  I need to get my networking head on.  



After an admin filled few weeks....
peppered with camping festivities
the creativity is bubbling again and  
I am ready to do some seriously new exciting work. 


Lets rock.


Loulillion Lapin :[=






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.