Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 1 October 2010

My holiday .... I think.

On the way to Wanaka.... to a fancy dress party.........



Suddenly ... with hang over (yeah Yeah Yeah... at last!) 
...on the way to Queenstown to see Aunty Barbie ....  

A quick fix...


On the boat in Doubtful Sound.... I think.....



Doubtful Sound ..... oh yeah baby ..... oh yeah......
another for Jemsicals.

Despite what the photos say.... we had the worst weather in 20 years or something ridiculous..... I had a damp bed and I fished in hail stormy snow ... but it was wonderful.  
Except for the food. 



Its a rule .... When you catch your first fish .... you let it go .....
It goes back in the water, swims away ... then tells all his friends you are a cool chick .....


Then they all want to bite your hook and you catch loads of fush....

Simple.




Up the creek without a paddle.....thats life.



The beautiful BUSH.



(Do you like these captions ? They feel kind of cheesey but hey .... its late.)



Thats how you really do it....... a good KIWI man ... the only one I have met .  
He was our SKIPPER!


BLUE COD ..... king of fush and chups.....  
I was the only person to catch one..... Woop woop!
I was the only person to kiss my fish. 
Then I had to bloody put that one back too!

Whats the bloody point?  No chips either.


OH!!!! What a beauty..... !?



Doubtful Sound ...... I think.



Jen the super cray fish picker extraordinaire.... she just dived in and picked 15 up ..... just like that.




Me on a bad day.



Ta ta.
Lou Cod Wid Wod.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.