Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Sunday 10 October 2010

10.10.10 SAVED BY JO DIXEY!!!!!!!

What a date today! 
  
10th of the 10th of the 10th.

Thank you everyone who has offered me some space but I have been saved today by the fabulous JO DIXEY.  She read my blog by chance yesterday, to see how I was getting on and immediately came to my rescue knowing what it was like to be under pressure and studio-less. 

I am now at her wonderful home, trying to research traditional french costume on the internet and have to crack on with work first thing.  I will have to really go for it to finish it in two days.  Quite a mission.

Thank goodness gracious me SELVEDGE mag could offer me a simpler theme of 'Three French Hens' instead of '8 Maids a milking' for this 12 fday ilustrated Christmas issue / window exhibition. 
Having explained my predicament and suggested that 8 maids a milking would be rather difficult to do if I am going to meet the deadline here without a studio.


I will blog my progress!


Lou Zoom Zoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.