Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Saturday 14 August 2010

Mama mia...... more more more!







I have got the 'Christchurch Lurgy' .. and feel like I have smoked an asbestos sausage.  

I would should could would like to put every piece up from this fun and intimate workshop but frankly it takes too long and I am teaching my 2nd day in Napier tomorrow. 
Its all go in the fast lane.

But here they all are in a groupie shot ... nice work Christchurch Chicks!









Louiji Bleugghhhhhhh ugh ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooooo sorry for giving you bugs. Hope you feel better soon. I loved doing the workshop with you in CHCH and I'm looking forward to finishing my lovely lady. Hopefully we'll see you again before you journey on.
    Take Care
    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.