Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Sleeeep.....

Actually too tired to write.  


Went to see a brilliant man about my back after teaching tonight.... it was great and unless I lie flat now and go to sleep I will undo his good work.  


Got lots to write .... went to a fab little cafe /restaurant/ eatery / joint on Victoria Street, Hamilton, tonight called CHIM CHOO REE.


Lovely decor, lovely music, ambience, great guy serving me and the best coffee I have drunk since PEETS in the US.   


Good night! 




Lulu Lie Down Luvvie 2 shoes.x

1 comment:

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.