Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 4 June 2010

Aghhhhhhhh ... Bonjourrrr.

Evening all.

Well its a beautiful hot schmoozin day and I am in the studio looking out over the buildings and the sunshine... barby smells drifting up and frivolity wafting over from the canteen.

BALLS!

I have to finish this final commission and I only have 4days to do it. Piddly poops ... talk about last minute. My studio is so full , open studio is in a week and its hot. I fly to New York two weeks today and I still havent got an appointment with the Ms ART fantastico ....

Sod it Sidney. I am going for a lager shandy and yes I am going to join the studio gang and go to TIM LANES exhibition at the KNIFE SMITH gallery in Brizzy wizzy. The commission can wait till tommo.

Ta

Lou Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.