Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Thursday 23 May 2013

Do it Do it Do it!

I really want to sing and dance and shake my arty booty about 
the ARTS and CRARRRRFT!!!!

I want to mark it on the map with permanent marker.
I want to grab it and shake it around with my teeth.

I want to show off my own skills coz I work bloody hard and I want others to do the same.

I want to prove that IT IS and WE ARE nothing but 

CREATIVE

I want to shout from the rooftops about, get everyone to look up and take notice of the fantastic cultural legacy that 100's of brilliant crafts people in Britain are securing.

I want to encourage people to be different, original and make creativity an important part of their everyday lives .. encouraging more creativity in their family, with their children and with their friends.  

Please enter this competition and get craft out there in the national press. 
Enter and be seen, take part, have fun. 
Get involved.
Its a little step but its a step in the right direction.  This competition gets CRAFT out there in the public realm... in the papers in the mags... being seen.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! 
CLICK THIS LINK FOR DETAILS.


(See top left corner of below with Kirsty A) 



And heres the bit about me. 


Deadline for comp June 14th.

Do it Do it Do it Do it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.