Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Wednesday 19 December 2012

My next Course - in Cornwall.


Hello Everyone!

I will be catching up with news over the next few weeks and beginning to post regular snaps of work in progress and interesting paraphenalia a I know I have been quiet for a while.

I have however been 'TWEETING' which is quite a good way of keeping in touch without the RSI!!
Delighted to see my courses in RED Magazine Online.  Seem to be getting a lot more national coverage which is fabulous, Bedruthan Steps Hotel know how to throw an excellent weekend.

My TWEET address is @loulougardiner

http://www.redonline.co.uk/travel/what-s-on/lou-gardiner-embroidered-break-at-bedruthan-steps



The view from on of the bedrooms at Bedruthan Steps.


Mawgan Porth Beach by the hotel.


Flora and Fauna in the area last time I was there.


Gorgeous surrounding plants.


My last group of Students at Bedruthan Steps.


Sherry and Drawing Day One.


One of my lovely ladies work.



Disco Diva.



Fabulous Stitched Characters.


And fabulous views at the end of the day even in winter when the hotel surroundings are extra cosy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.