Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Put the Va Va Voom back...

....into stitching.

Please see my workshop page for information on my fun and inspiring three day workshops in the beautiful surroundings of Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Country Park.  

So you wanna be a SUPERSTITCHER? YEAH!!!


Me encouraging rule breaking maybe?


Examples of Students work


Team Photo


Another Team pre photo!


Fabulous Examples of Students work - from drawings to embroideries in three days!




Drawing exercises with sherry music and props. 




The Therapeutic Painting Stages... 




Painting and applique


Hello Sailor!  


Drawing mad birds!



Da Daaaaa!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.