Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Monday 27 August 2012

Cover Feature

 Craft & Design Magazine


A huge thanks to everybodywho kindly voted for me in the Craft and Design Magazine Awards and for making me the magazines 'Maker of the Year'.  Woop woop!

My work is featured in the current September/ October Issue.


BIG THANK YOU to Angie, Paul, Jan and the team at Craft and Design Magazine and of course Pat Robson, judge of the textiles category.

I am presently working on some new BIG WORKS for the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.