Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 22 June 2012

For the love of all things floral...

Rona Wheeldon interviewed me for her beautiful floral inspired blog.

Please see the interview here -

http://flowerona.com/2012/06/introducing-artist-louise-gardiner/

There are some inspiring designers and artists featured on Rona's blog so if you are addicted to colour and pattern then go on ... have a look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.