Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Saturday 12 May 2012

Sezzels the Super Star

I want to thank SEZZELS my fabulous helper for being there for me during this project ..... I missed her today at the exhibition and I just want her to know that I would not have enjoyed this project as much without her company and help.

Thanks darling friend .... I so wanted to give you a big fat hug today.


This woman is a superstar.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.