Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Monday 23 April 2012

Cornish Delight

I have just returned from teaching at the lovely Bedruthan Steps Hotel in Cornwall.
I got there a day early to set up sewing machines and have a little break and some sea air... 



It was amazing to be there in only an hour .. smack bang in Cornwall ... lovely Cornwall... 





Spendabulous signs of Spring were everywhere... the yellow gorse, lambs and wild flowers....




What a tonic.


Managed to squeeze in a coastal walk on the first afternoon....



Lovely Days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.