Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Super Dooper Stitcher Troopers 2!

Drawing at Superstitchers 2.


How do you draw with only touch as a tool....


Drastic measures...


Feeling it....


A very game group....


Lovely mark making....


Characters all....


Fabulous work.... fantastic people yet again....


I have posted my new SUMMER SUPERSTITCHER master class dates 
on my website workshop page.... 

Please let me know if you would like to join in the fun..... 



Louiji Gardinelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.