Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 29 October 2010

Posterity.


 Ooooh Look its me!


Plain but necessarily boring.


1,2,3,4,6,7,8.




Nothing lasts as long near the sea.


Faded, peely and rusty... but gorrrrgeous.



Thats how I like them ... with a lot of caharacter.








Some Bondi and some Surrey Hills Posties for you to end my Australasia addiction to snapping these beauties.  Passion might have to be redirected to Shrines in Thailand.  
We'll see.

Love you long time Post Boxes full or not so full of postie hope.  

Write a letter to someone you love today!
Long live the post box!





Rough with the smooth.



Bye boxes Bye.


Lou Postwoman Patcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.