Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

A few last snaps of the Superstitchers work in Dunny and Welly...



Nancy's Superstichers







The Dunnys' 2nd stitch Extravaganza - I promised something different...


I asked everyone to bring a toy... what a wonderful collection ....



A fantastic Completed work brought to show me..... I love this piece ... it makes me laugh.
Its sort of close to my heart.




For a Louiji lesson in keeping your toes warm..... K... I will always chuckle...





Dolls turn into cherubs......










TA TA!!!!!!

Aren't they all great! Wish I could post more up but just putting these up has taken nearly 2 hours.


Goodnight .


Lou Flew from Welly. ;)

1 comment:

  1. what a much loved bear! found your blog after seeing illustration you did for the beeb on a medival history program, really cool. reminded me of marcia williams work, which i and my kids loved, when they were smaller.
    i wish me and my sewing machine were better friends!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.