Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Saturday 11 September 2010

Aghhhh Whangamata Fangatamatatamatata.....





Bloody Ell.  


I think I have had too much time on my own and have taken to staring into space.


Actually it was a good thing because it meant I had to do some bloody work and I did and I got it done.... but I also watched some great movies and read two books one of which I highly recomend  - it is called ' Little Bee' and it makes you cry as it is so sad but so lovely.  Its up there with 'The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas.' 


Films I watched were 


The Reader


The Whale Rider


The Constant Gardener


Precious
  
and 


Fantastic Mr Fox.




All of them were excellent.


Really limited wifi at the mo and about to get chucked out of cafe.  


But Just to say Peace and potatos man! 


Thanks to the W's for providing me with a place to ZEN OUT MAN!  IN THE RAIN.
YES .... it is still raining.




Louiji :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.