Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Friday 15 January 2010

What I have been working on ... a tu ron ron







Well these were taken about a week ago - or a few days ago.  
I dunno everyday has been nearly the same.

Get up about 8-30 and get a cup of tea and then sit in bed and stare vacantly out of my window at the grey skys.  Still knackered but happy in a kind of vacant rolling way.

Put my thermals on ... again.  
So sick of wearing my thermals, again, that I found myself eyeing up new thermals in 3 shops on the stretch home on Sunday.- Didnt buy any.  Tax to pay. 
What joy.

Had a moral argument with myself telling myself that once your clothes are on top it really doesnt matter what your thermals are like anyhow.  Even though it WOULD be nice not to put them on just one day in the past 20 days.  In fact for the first time in a very long time I ventured in the kitchen naked this morning to make a cup of tea - just for the **** of it.  Woo. Didn't last long this tropical feeling.

Where was I?
Found my keys, phone, hopefully charged, got an impromptu tupperware of something.... or frozen soup. ( I is so wholesome.)  

Leave house.

Go back in - forgotten something.
Walk my well carved path of three choices. Watch the kids and the students and think I look like an eccentric old weirdo as I happen to be donning a pink felt cap, got my glasses on and my walking boots.  AGAIN.  Trying in vain with a touch of make up to maintain some kind of glamour, despite the ski socks and thermal sweat.

Studio.
(I gotta speed this up my shoulders are killing with that dull heavy burning tired ache only machine embroidery can do.) 

Make coffee for me and the Media BOYZ.  My studio brothers in arms who dont make as much tea as I do but we play darts and its nice.

Start Stitching.  Look.
Stitch. Look.
Applique. Look.
Stitch. Stitch.
Look.

Start Stitching.  Look.
Stitch. Look.
Applique. Look.
Stitch. Stitch.
Look.
 
Start Stitching.  Look.
Stitch. Look.
Applique. Look.
Stitch. Stitch.
Look.

Stitch Stitch Stitch.
Toilet.
Stitch Stitch.

Start Stitching.  Look.
Stitch. Look.
Applique. Look.
Stitch. Stitch.
Look.

Walk home. 
Eat Chips.
Write Blog.
Wonder if this is really what I should be writing on my blog and think

Its my Blog and I will do what I like.

Louis Carroll.
 

Go to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.