Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Thursday 24 December 2009

DING DONG!

Happy Christmas All!

I hope you are having a superbly festive time and a peaceful new 2010.

My next exhibition -

'BIRDS OF A FEATHER'

starts on January 22nd at the Bluecoat Display centre for one month.
I will be exhibiting lots of new exciting work alongside a good friend and talented ceramic artist, Sophie Woodrow.
On February 17th I will be doing a talk at the Bluecoat at 2pm approx.

I have also been commissioned by Liberties to do some work for their March window displays in conjunction with the Victoria and Albert, 'FESTIVAL OF QUILTS'.
I will also be teaching a workshop at the V& A during this time called 'SUPERSTITCHERS' on MAY 14th so see their website for more details.

Will keep you posted on this blog but please email me with any quick questions.

Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.