Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Photo / Film Shoot - How to wear your Louiji Scarf

Spent a day last week in a studio in Bristol with a gorgeous friend who directs an independent film company called Clockwise Media.  And his gorgeous sister,  my assistant, Lydia.

http://clockwisemedia.com






So watch this space for some action on my website soon!! 
How d'ya like my new FFFFFFFRinge? 

Lou Foo de Doo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.