Welcome to Lou Gardiner's Bloggarooney.

Hello & Welcome!
This Blog is a personal record and an honest illustration of my life as a full time embroidery artist. I hope that you find it entertaining and inspiring.

ALL IMAGES
shown here are the Copyright of Louise Gardiner 2012.

Thursday 19 November 2009

yoga go go

If you don't do yoga - start!

It's possibly the best thing I have ever taken to doing and I recommend it to everyone.

I have been practicing for about 15 months now and it has had such a beneficial effect on my life and my physical well being.

Give it time and suddenly you will click with it... usually once you have reached your toes its all yoga go go from there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I love to hear your comments and thanks for looking at my bloggerobbajob.
x

Louise :)

Hello and welcome to this bloggerobajob.